Bohol Countryside Day Tour
Meet a Tarsier
Bohol is home to one of the country’s most recognizable animals--the Philippine tarsier. With its huge eyes and small body, it’s a sight you don’t want to miss!1 Find them clinging onto tree branches at the Tarsier Conservation area.
Climb a Chocolate Hill
Over a thousand Chocolate Hills dot central Bohol, named after the brown, earthy color that the hills have during the dry season. Two of them, one in Carmen and one in Sagbayan, have been turned into viewing decks where you can get a great view of their thousands of siblings1.
Cruise through Loboc River
Enjoy a leisurely cruise through Loboc River and treat yourself to a natural and cultural experience. Throughout your cruise you’ll find the historic Loboc Church, the pure Loboc Spring, and the towering Busay Falls. You’ll even enjoy a hearty lunch while you’re entertained by signing and dancing Bohol locals!1
Explore Balicasag Island
For those who want to get in the water rather than cruise through it, Balicasag Island is the place for you. Its marine sanctuary is home to hundreds of sea creatures to make your snorkeling and diving experience more colorful. Balicasag is also only one of several islands in the Panglao municipality, which offers many other diving spots, beaches, and historical sites1.
FOOD AND DRINKS
A trip isn’t complete without food, and thankfully Bohol has loads to choose from. Whether you’re craving for fresh seafood or tasty desserts, Bohol has restaurants both within the city and near the beaches to make each meal unforgettable1
Satisfy your seafood cravings with a wide selection of restaurants around Bohol. Whether you're craving fish covered in gata (coconut milk) or grilled prawns and shellfish, you’ll never run out of options to have an authentic Boholano seafood meal.1
Sip a Sicuate
Bohol’s chocolate offerings aren’t limited to its hills. Whether it’s sweetening your breakfast or complementing your merienda, a cup of sicuate, a hot chocolate drink made from cacao beans grown in the province, is sure to complete your Boholano meal. Grab a cup while you enjoy Bohol’s cool breeze!
Lunch on the River
Make sure you reserve one of your lunches for the Loboc River Cruise -- you won’t have many chances to eat on a floating restaurant! Dine in a local-themed buffet while being surrounded by Loboc River’s natural beauty.
Strolling through Alona
Alona Beach offers a relaxing breeze, smooth sand, and a strip of restaurants, accommodations, and stores to plan and enjoy your Bohol trip. Whether it’s soaking in some sun with a fresh mango shake in hand or booking your Bohol dive adventure, you’ll find it along the relaxing stretch of Alona Beach!
- 4:00 AM – Pick up if hotel is in Mactan / Mandaue / Banilad Area
- 4:30 AM – Pick up hotel is in Cebu City
- 06:00 AM – Depart for Tagbilaran via Oceanjet
- 8:00 AM – Arrival at Tagbilaran Wharf
- Chocolate Hills – Famous landmark of Bohol
- ATV Ride (optional add PhP600/pax for 30-minute ride
- Tarsier Viewing
- Snake Farm / Python
- Butterfly Garden
- Billar Mahogany Man Made Forest
- 12:00 PM – Loboc River Cruise with lunch on board
- Blood Compact Shrine
- Baclayon Church- Oldest Church
- Peter’s Ruins Church
- Souvenir Shopping if time permits
- 02:30 PM – Back to Tagbilaran Wharf for Check in
- 03:20 PM – Depart Tagbilaran for Cebu
- 05:20 PM – Estimated time of Arrival in Cebu
- If possible, do not book on weekends to avoid the crowd and ques at the tour destinations
- Do not book the day tour on your last day of stay in Cebu as you may miss your flight due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Pick-up and drop off from Cebu hotel-wharf during and vice versa
- Rountrip fastcraft ticket from Cebu-Tagbilaran- Cebu on Tourist aircon accommodation
- Countryside Tour Air-conditioned Transportation with Gas and Driver
- Loboc River Cruise with Buffet Lunch (lunch will be served during the cruise)
- Entrance Fees
- Souvenir native fan for use during tour as weather may get humid during the tour.
- Driver/Tour Guide (driver will serve as tour guide during the tour)
- The ATV Ride fee is NOT included in the package and will be shouldered by the guests.
- All other items not metioned in exclusions.
- Please note that tours may be suspended at any time due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control (bad weather, pandemic measures, or any unpredictable nature). In events like this, the agency will be unable to refund you the full amount. Charges for transportation and service fees will be applied in processing refunds with our tour agency partners.
- For land transportation:
- Cancellation is free if done at least 72 hours prior tour date.
- For ferry ticket:
- Refund charges and minimal agency fees will be applied if cancellation is done at least 72 hours prior tour date. Advice thru email may be done at email@example.com
- For Bohol Tour portion :
- Down payment is NON-refundable, but RE-bookable within six months.
- Payment is NON-refundable or NON-consumable for NO SHOW on tour date.